CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jana Pendapatan Bersama Cikgu

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Double meaning!

I'm not saying that it is our formal anniversary yet. But i'm pretty sure that this is the date where I should put in my mind to keep remind him about us.

13 September 2011, 8:58am.

Because I know, every each words we texting for every single minute in every day, it have DOUBLE MEANING actually. We didn't go straight to say I LOVE YOU and what so ever, but we know already by using telepathy, maybe.

Happy? Of course I am. Like a new born lilttle angel. I'm in heaven. Just now, he complain to me about the futsal game. He got injured for his ankle. And for sure i'm so worried. But he says, its almost happen regularly especially when he play futsal game. What!!! Please stay safely dear. I'm worried of you already. Don't want anything bad happen to you.

I'm so glad when he said that at least and finally he already got someone to talk to. Can express the feelings.

13 September 2011, 10:49pm.

And i'm feel so so so happy. Like flying without wings. Dear God, please take a good care of my beloved one. I don't want anything bad happen to him cause i'm falling in love with him, for sure!

No comments: