CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jana Pendapatan Bersama Cikgu

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Keliru

Can we make it clear? I'm still waiting for you but recently I see your happiness. I saw my my own eyes. I know it's only come from this stupid things Facebook but sometimes it tells me the truth. I'm sorry dear. I thought you are the best for me but it's too early to jump into conclusion right? You're not mine 100%. You are belong to someone that you know and really love. The solid body, nice eyebrow. All of that criteria you want. I'm sorry cause I don't have it. So sorry.

And sorry for what I have done to you before. It is very embarrassed me myself actually as a women. I did not respect myself and you. I did not respect you. I feel so sorry to myself. I feel ashamed. I thought there will come a sun soon, but eventually it will have rain cats and dogs.

Pity of me. No one should love this women. No one.

No comments: